Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Perpetual Birthday Calendar - Photos & Hints

I finished my own version of the Perpetual Birthday Calendar today. Here's some pictures of it! First, January, on the clipboard with the box it comes in.

I added a few key dates in with some of my stash of greetings stamps. February - May:



June-September
October-December

This new kit is available starting January 6 - or hey, just sign up for my class by December 31 and make your own! It's featured in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

Some Hints on how to make this:
  1. Remember that old rhyme - 30 days hath September, April, June, and November? Start with putting sticky notes on each page with the month and number of days. Double check the number on your sticky and the card BEFORE you stamp on it!
  2. Take off our letter, touching the back so it's not so sticky. Put lightly onto vellum. Now glitter or color them with Blendabilities. Two-way glue worked well to put the glitter on. Tombo attaches the letters to the glitter paper.
  3. Sponge the edges of your card before you glitter. Make sure all your paint dries before you glitter.
  4. When switching ink colors, close up the one you were using, wash off the stamp, then use another color (ask me how I know this).
  5. Clean your hands a lot!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...