Saturday, April 14, 2018

The Aartvark Favorites 2017

I put together a short list of my very special favorites from the Retiring list, in reverse order...Drum roll, please!

#5. Magical Day Bundle

This little stamp set and matching dies are truly magical. A unicorn, mermaid, magician and a knight in shining armor. I'm hoarding this set... (#145985)

#4. Picture Perfect Party Paper

I love to have paper in 6" precut sizes. For some reason, I use them first. This paper is great for a quick birthday card. And my birthday cards seem to always be last minute. Get two! # 145559


#3 Petal Passion

I have a special spot for black and white paper designs. The matching stamp will be in the next catalog, but you NEED this paper to go with it! Really! #145589


#2. Rose Wonder and Rose Garden
I LOVE these roses! They are fun to watercolor! If I only had one stamp, this might be it for me. #140697 & 140619



#1. Teeny Tiny Wishes
This is my go-to stamp set. I use it on almost every card. I love the different fonts. Collect this one. You won't be sorry.


Check out these items and lots more retiring products before they are gone! I hope you will try my online store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...