Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 Year End Review

I decided to do a quick look-back at the cards that were the most popular last year. I checked Splitcoaststampers and here's my top 5:

5. Peace
The Woodlands Folder was my favorite Embossing Folder this year. Stampin' Up! did retire it, but it will be coming back!! 





4. Quoth the Raven
This card was one of the Splitcoaststampers Favorites of the Week in October. I tried to be artsy on this one - and actually didn't realize that the dead tree was really a branch!



3. Watercolor Winter Trees
I was really in to watercoloring and this was a simple wash between the leaves. I did go in and color the grey marks by hand with a marker.

 

2. Winter Trees.
Really - did I only do one folder all year? I do love the watercoloring of this one. Maybe I should do more?

 


And number 1 (drum roll please!): Lotus Blossom.
I love the color combination of the flower on this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...