Sunday, March 25, 2018

Celebrate YOU!

This week I'm focussing on some of the amazing stamp sets that are available for FREE during Sale-a-Bration. The idea came from Ras Harper . She used the Painted with Love suite.

I wanted to make a very quick little card. So I chose a fancy Designer Series Paper to do all the hard work for me. Picture Perfect Party paper (Bet you can't say that three times fast!) has some fun papers.



The new Celebrate You dies were perfect for my occasion. Then I just added three little coordinating banners and some fun sequins. 


This is very mailable too!

Note that the Peekaboo Peach paper is retiring soon and the Celebrate You dies are available FREE with purchase during Sale-a-Bration - ending SOON!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...